[RC] virus - smuncy

Catherine,            Thus far my compuiter is fine, I have MacAlfee Anti virus, and usually run a back up check about once a month. The past week I have been getting at least one eml with attachments that contain virus - ( w 32/ netsky ) a day.( Eml virus scan catching and deleting).
 Most -  from are  from people I really do not know, but have recognized at least one other ridecamp eml address, in fact one even supposedly was sent from ridecamp. Emled Steph about that, I assume she or John received warning, notice.  Wonder if someones computer somewhere, associated with ridecamp is infected and randomly sending out virus??