RE: [RC] FW: [RC] Howard? - mcalex

> I called and got a message machine. Does that mean Howard

> has power?

Not necessarily. If it was voice mail from the phone company, it would probably work regardless. If it was a "real" answering machine, Howard *might* have remotely forwarded his calls to a friend's phone and attachedan answering machine, so he could collect his calls. Or he might have phone service and power.

> I didn't leave a message - too shy.

I would be more nervous if he'd answered! I hate talking on the phone.

If he knows your name from the list, just say "We're worried about you on Ridecamp. If you'll call me back, I'll give the list an update." I expect he would feel good to hear that the list cares so much.

Melissa Alexander