Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 10:41 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Multi-Vitamin

I use to not think there was a helluva lot of difference in equine vitamins, but these days, I *really* like Platinum Performance.  Better bioavailability of ingredients, especially selenium, and I have clients who have been on a good vitamin program for years and still saw marked improvements when they started Platinum Performance.  Yes, it?s fairly pricey, but worth it.

Don?t feed extra iron.  They don?t need it, it can interfere with other minerals and the immune system and anemia caused by a dietary deficiency of iron is virtually nonexistent.  Skip the Red Cell.

Don?t mix vitamins, you?re more likely to cause problems than solve them.  Choose one and stick to it.

JMO.

Susan Garlinghouse, DVM