Re: [RC] Banana Spiders - Kassandra DiMaggio

I guess you don't have many riding partners!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 4:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Banana Spiders

You have to keep you eye on the trail and if you want to hear your riding partner scream, you got to learn when to duck at the right moment - just at the last minute, so they don't have time to react ;-)!

CatThom2@xxxxxxx wrote:
I was riding with my friend Beth who had turned her head to say something to me and turned back just in time to take a banana spider right on her helmet.  She did the most perfect flying dismount off her 16 hand horse and had her helmet off by the time she hit the ground.............yes, I laughed til I cried.  Now this is the same woman who will get off her horse and pick up snakes on the trail for our entertainment (I have pictures)..........go figure!

Cathy

--

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."

<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->