[RC] Banana Spiders - CatThom2

I was riding with my friend Beth who had turned her head to say something to me and turned back just in time to take a banana spider right on her helmet.  She did the most perfect flying dismount off her 16 hand horse and had her helmet off by the time she hit the ground.............yes, I laughed til I cried.  Now this is the same woman who will get off her horse and pick up snakes on the trail for our entertainment (I have pictures)..........go figure!

Cathy