Re: [RC] [RC] Horse Identification - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 8/14/2004 8:30:26 PM Central Standard Time, jonnij@xxxxxxxx writes:
While I myself, have had horses in the past with the freeze brand on the
neck done by Kryo Kinetics, and would like to get my current horses done
(the brand is a series of symbols, that ID the horse with its registration
number with the Arabian horse assoc., and can be ID'ed by anyone who has the
symbol chart)
Because of the cost and not too many people have the symbol chart I learned how to freeze brand and started putting their actual registration numbers on them. The numbers are 1inch tall so they are a perfect size. I wish I had done this years ago.

Maria
Kaufman, Tx