Re: [RC] customer service (was US RIDER TOWING ROCKS) - Merryben

I did not mean to dis all dealers just the "5 star" dealer I have.  They suck big time.  We have to take the truck back every time because when the BF crawls under it, they have never greased the fittings where they are supposed to.

But, I remember one time at DVE my brakes failed.  Hugh Vanderford gave me his truck, told me to crew for Gloria and drove to the Ford dealership in Ridgecrest.  Told them we had to have it fixed that day because there were three little kids out there riding their horses in the snow and they needed a warm place to stay.  That was in the days when we camped at Lee Flat one day and it always snowed.  He was back to camp by 3:30 p.m. with the truck fixed.  mb