[RC] Davenport Dare 2004 - Ani Libby

I'm very excited <BG>...in October I'll be riding my first LD ride at Davenport Dare. This has been a goal for awhile now but I had to finish my degree first...so now that that's behind me it's time to begin my new adventure. As a newbie, I have too many questions and not enough experience to know what's what. Is anyone attending Dare this year? Can I introduce myself and kind of hang out? :-) Please let me know as it would be great to have a mentor to show me how it's done (vet check, gates...).

-a

Do you Yahoo!?