RE: [RC] US RIDER TOWING ROCKS - betndez

Maryben,
An impressive story of tow service.  Having just had the experience with my rig when the clutch hydraulics went  out in the mountains with a couple of horses in my 3 horse LQ,  I fully appreciate how important good tow service is.  I hadn't needed tow service for several years since getting my new Ford diesel 6 speed manual so imagine my surprise at the changes that had come about in my insurance company's tow service.  It was ugly.

I'll check out US Rider for sure.  Thanks for sharing.  (They really authorized $800????)

Betty Edgar
I will never leave home without my US Rider card..........and guess what, I work for AAA....................mb