Re: [RC] Hi ! & a What Saddle to use in Mtns Question - Karen Williams

I can attest to the Advantage Saddle by Katee Owens.  I had a terrible time
finding something to fit my short-backed Paso Fino gelding until I found
Katee.  I've only done one 50 in the saddle -- it was very comfortable for
me and my horse had no back soreness at all after the ride.  What I really
like is the flexibility in the stirrup leathers.  I can put my legs just
about anywhere up and down hills with no interference from the saddle.   Oh
.. and its very lightweight too.

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA