Re: [RC] saddle fit - Marv Walker

You have discovered one of the most frustrating parts of finding a saddle that fits!

For those who might be interested I will have a very skilled
saddle evaluator with me at my Frankenmuth, MI clinic in
Sept.  Not only is she a skilled saddle evaluator / fitter she
is also an integral part of a Certified Equine Sports Massage
Therapy practice.  She understands the relationship between
the horse's physical structure and how saddles work with or
against the horse.

You can contact her for more info at Kellie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marv "Why did the sucker cross the road?  Because it was
stuck to the chicken." Walker
http://AwarenessHorsemanship.com/2004.htm