[RC] Fwd: question for mule owners - B. L. Kossowan

Grace: I posted a message on Ridecamp a few weeks ago about using a tight back cinch, placed behind the belly, to hold the saddle on a mule.
Of course, this is an option only on a double-rigged saddle.  However, the old muleskinner who showed it to me rides miles and miles on his mules (he's down to 34 right now) and swears that's the best way to keep the saddle in place, along with a breast collar, of course. I have attached a picture of him for your enjoyment.

Ridecampers - please email privately if you would like to see the photo.

Cheers,

Brenda Kossowan