[RC] Julie - larry Miller

Julie says it all doesn't she?  It is the experience and 'the try' that count.  If one does't try, one doesn't know what one is capable of.  I hope I still have my try when I reach Julie's age.  Each one of us should be proud of our accomplishments, from a 25 to a 100 to a multiple day ride.  Good going Julie!!!  I hope my body and especially my spirit hold up as well as yours have.
And it doesn't matter about sponsors, etc, no one, absolutely no one can take away the experience one is lucky to have at any ride.  Jeanie  PS Howard, you have a heart after all.  I hate to tell you this though, I always knew it was there.