[RC] recognition of sponsors - Paddi

Sponsorship is a form of advertising.
I once went to a large newspaper to ask for sponsorship for a ride. I was asked point blank "How will sponsoring your event help us to sell more newspapers?"
It put things into perspective.
If you want sponsorship for rides you must advertise for those giving the prizes or money to support the ride.
If you do not want banners ect then pay higher entry fees and support your own rides.
Instead of whining you should all be writing thankyou notes.
When was the last time you dug into you pocket and sent a ride $500 or $1000 just to help them out???

Paddi