Re: [RC] Tevis horse aneurysm - Magnumsmom

Truman,

Just thought I'd let you know your true colors are showing through here.
Time to tone it down.  Please stop trying to make a mountain out of a
mole hill.  You know very well the HWC and the AERC have made great
strides to "keep better records".  Kudos to them.

Condolances to the rider.  You did well by your horse.  (S)He was having fun
doing what (s)he loved to do right up until the end.  That's a lot better than
some horses can say.

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM
Truman wrote:
> "
We will never know if it would have dropped dead in the pasture or not since it did drop dead at