[RC] Tevis coverage - oddfarm

Yea Becky! What happened to Roxanne? Was it her or her horse? The way her pants looked worried me a little. ;)

Oh, how I wish I could have gone. Still a very high pull rate, hopefully nothing serious. Congratulations to all. There was way more info on ridecamp than on the Tevis page. Thanks Merryben, Karen, Teri and all who sent info and pictures.

We were all born in the wrong century.

Lisa Salas, Teh Odd Farm