[RC] Spooky Horse - GoQuarterHorses

       Hi,
I have been having some problems conditioning my horse, because I don't want to ride her on the trail alone, because she has a tendency to go nuts. I can pretty much handle the spooks, but I don't think it's a good idea to go on long rides alone on a unpredictable horse. The ranch I am at has a cross-country course, which I would like to use, but my mare blows up so often in the big open fields, that it seems even more dangerous than riding farther away. Does anybody have any advice? Thanks!
Daisy