Re: [RC] horse that spooks on the trail - Barbara McCrary

When you find out, please let me know.  I have the same problem.....exactly!

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
From: Melissa
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] horse that spooks on the trail

I am having the exact same problem- would love to hear about any private replies you get..
Thanks!
Melissa/MN
I could use some help with a problem I am having with my horse. I have
done some Parelli with her She is a willing
horse and quick to learn. My problem is that when out on trails,
especially if she is in the lead, she spooks something awful. Anyone
got any suggestions on what I can do to get her over this or does
anyone know of any videos that address this problem?

She doesn't spook at things I have around her- plastic bags, loud
noises, clippers, even putting a tarp over her head etc, but on the
trail it is like the tigers are all hiding behind every bush. As I
said this is especially bad if she is in the lead, if she is following
another horse she is much more relaxed.

I would appreciate any ideas etc on how to fix this problem.

Thanks, Lee in Virginia

Yahoo! Groups Links