From: "Melissa" <melisamk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <horsesctr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "moms4u" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] horse that spooks on the trail
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 07:59:54 -0500

I am having the exact same problem- would love to hear about any private replies you get..
Thanks!
Melissa/MN
I could use some help with a problem I am having with my horse. I have
done some Parelli with her She is a willing
horse and quick to learn. My problem is that when out on trails,
especially if she is in the lead, she spooks something awful. Anyone
got any suggestions on what I can do to get her over this or does
anyone know of any videos that address this problem?

  She doesn't spook at things I have around her- plastic bags, loud
  noises, clippers, even putting a tarp over her head etc, but on the
  trail it is like the tigers are all hiding behind every bush. As I
  said this is especially bad if she is in the lead, if she is following
  another horse she is much more relaxed.

I would appreciate any ideas etc on how to fix this problem.

Thanks, Lee in Virginia

Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

_________________________________________________________________ Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/