[RC] [RC] Pagosa Springs, CO - Patti Pankiewicz-Fuchs - Erica R. DeVoti

Hi Patti!
How great you are venturing west of the Mississippi and landing in Pagosa Springs, CO!  I am more than happy to help you with riding trails or trail riding, things to do and anything else you may want to know or do in the area.  Yes, Pagosa is home to the International Savvy Center--Parelli's is only  about 3 miles from my house as the horse travels or crow flies. Will be away until Aug.3, however can help you through email.  As I only receive ridecamp archives (thus no email "benny's") let me know your email address and I can help you out right away.  Safe trip and the mountains are calling you. Erica DeVoti