[RC] Countdown to Tevis-Final before leaving - Cowgirgoof

Well here it is, the eve before Roxanne and I depart from Florida for the long haul out to CA and the Tevis.
I am packed and ready. Roxanne has to work tomorrow, so I will head north to her place in Gainesville about 10 am to load my stuff and hook her trailer to my truck.
Roxanne has had a rough couple of days. Apparently her dog Mia got loose at the "babysitter's" and is lost. She was out all night looking for her. Please pray for her dog's safe return.

We sure are excited though- what an incredible journey it's been up to this point. No matter what happens out there, I will always treasure the preparation for this 20- plus year dream I've had.
We've had so much support in the southeast region- it's amazing!
If someone had told me a year ago that I'd be riding someone else's horse at Tevis this year- I would have looked at them like they were nuts! Well that's exactly what I'm doing though- and I believe God sent me George to attain this goal. Ed and Kathi Kilpatrick are the greatest for loaning him to me...

Wish us luck and please pray for our safe journey out to Auburn...
We'll try to keep you posted on the way as much as we can get near a PC.

Becky and Gorgeous George- Tevis bound