Re: [RC] [RC]Horse Buying/Selling - Lif Strand

At 09:50 AM 7/20/2004, Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
The only solution I can see is to abandon freedom and capitalism and have
some central authority decide what mare can be bred and how often.  This
would cause a scarcity of horses and the price of all horses would go up.

The only solution I can see is education.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA