[RC] Fw: interested in buying your adv hores - Karen Sullivan

Just one more post on these internet scam guys.....here is the reply we sent
to one inquiry.....can't imagine why we didn't hear back from "Bucky."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bucksmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: interested in buying your adv hores

hey Bucky,

The horses have both been with a professional trainer since I first posted
the ad.....they are now worth $22,000, as they have won national titles and
have been bred to the best stallions availalbe, so your contact in the U.S.
can send me the full amount directly.  The horses are in very good condition
and will win your clients a lot of money.  I am glad your shipper will take
care of everything.  Once the cashiers check is deposited in my account,
your shipped can pick up the horses.  However, once payment is made, I will
be charging daily board on the horses of  $25 each.  My son also raises an
extremely exotic breed of chicken which is a cross of a game rooster,
Silkie, Polish and Cornish Game Rocks.  He sells them each for $100, and
they will be extremely rare in South Africa.  We can arrange to have them
shipped with the horses.  The horses are extremely high strung and each have
neurological disorders, and require a chicken as a companion so they won't
fret on the trip.

Hope to hear from your contact person soon.  I know you will love these
horses, they can jump, do Grand Prix dressage, harness race, barrel race,
are prize willing endurance horses, and have been taught to plow.  In an
emergency, they are a good back up food source.

Karen