Re: [RC] Horse Buying/Selling - SandyDSA

In a message dated 7/19/2004 8:43:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, lif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But I can't, as Tom says, lose money subsidizing the sport while
waiting for that change.  My logic may be faulty but that's what my heart
and my checkbook tell me.
YYour logic sin't faulty - it's reality. As much as we would LOVE to affect change, I would rather feed my daughters than feed another horse who I cannot either keep indefinitely or sell for even what I put into it. Simple economics and common sense.