[RC] Doing Battle at Battle Creek - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

One of these days soon I'm going to try to get pages build on all the stories I've written so far and get them on www.typef.com. Right now, all that's up there is pictures plus some of my other photography. But here's a start ...

:) Jackie and James Dean (the new kid on the block)