Re: [RC] Bitless Bridle - Jim & Drin Becker

hmmmm....I have one, used it in our last half of an LD ride
this summer and my boy hated it. Shook his head like a dog.
Goes fine in a snaffle though!! Aren't they finicky
sometimes? I can however, (later in a ride) detach the bit
and use as a sidepull and he's fine with that.

heidi

I had the same experience as Heidi did with the bitless bridle , and my mare also goes very well in a snaffle or when I am just out trail riding I have ridden her in her halter and all is well but she did not like the bitless bridle at all .
             Drin Becker
             Mtn Region