Re: [RC] Finally heard from the Animals in Distress lady - Crisco41

i have yet to get a reply about selling her horses/..I personally think i will keep my little bit and put it towards my horses shoes.  If i had horses that i needed to sell,,,because i could not care for them..i suspect i would answer emails and phone calls, and if they were in poor condition because i could not feed them, I would answer fast!
lori