[RC] next 50? - Sundaez

Ok...the pain from the 50 last weekend is gone and the memory of me saying "why am I doing this?" is fading fast. I am ready for my next 50!

I was thinking of doing the 20 Mule Team 65...almost a month away. Anyone who has done this ride do you mind emailing me about the trail...what to expect, how it compares to Warner's, etc. I notice the ride times are pretty long for the 65. Is 15 miles "that" much longer than a 50?

When starting a horse doing 50's (that had a year of conditioning and LDs prior) how many 50's and how much time in between is reasonable? Is one a month reasonable? Is 2 a month too many? Of course these are not racing rides but completions.

All opinions appreciated.

Mel & Tess