[RC] Rides of March (03-20-04) - RunRoskoRun

This is a ways off, but I'm one of those people that plan things way in advance.

I'm going to this ride and I thought I'd check to see if anyone else from my area is going, that way we could possibly hook up and travel together.  Even those not from the area but would like to meet along the way for going up I-80 over Donner Pass and the assorted big pulls.  I know if I broke down there by myself I'd be a bit of a mess.

And of course with this e-mail comes my vow to be a good trail boss and get us all there in a safe and timely manner.  Which for me means taking 80 instead of 70 up the canyon.  I don't like pulling a big trailer up the canyon and playing tag with the logging trucks.

So, if you're interested, let me know your plans and I'll get the ball rolling.

abigail
in Chico, CA (about 2 hrs. north of Sac)