Re: FW: Re: [RC] [RC] Managing Stallions in Public - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/13/2004 9:42:15 AM Pacific Standard Time, knighthawkranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I too, have seen mares and geldings that are more disruptive in camp and misbehaving than my stallion would ever think of being.

Whether it be a mare, gelding or stallion, any unruly horse will lose points at a NATRC ride (if observed by the judges).  Interestingly, the horse doesn't lose points if he gets loose in camp, the points are scored off of the rider's horsemanship card.  Now if that same horse, attacked a judge he or she would probably lose points big time <g>.

Sylvia