[RC] saddle hunts - Agilbxr

Agh!  I thought I had my saddles situated, but about 3 months ago I bought a
new saddle pad. The pad had a web strip on the bottom center of the pad, which
when used with my Abeta, rubbed a raw spot on Alpines spine, about the size of
a 50 cent peice.  So, he got some time off, and when it was essentially healed,
I started back riding in my english endurance saddle, which doesn't fit him as
well,but has some clearance on his spine.  When it seemed completely healed, I
switched back to the abetta, with the old pad.  That spot is now swollen and
sore.  And my english is making his back sore too.  Sigh....  So, I think I'm
going to borrow a friends Jack Haggis saddle, which is a lot like a tucker,
raised off his back (and Alpine LOVES it).  Then I'm going to have to sell my
two saddles, and decide what I'm going to buy.  I would like to find a used
Haggis saddle, but they are hard to come by.

I don't have a lot of money to spend, especially until I can sell my two
saddles, but if anyone knows of a used Jack Haggis in good condition, please
let me know!  Also, anyone want a used Abetta? or a leather cottage craft
competitive trail saddle?  I've got em!  Anyway, off to web surf for used
saddles in my price range....
?×?jjb±«®ø?z?Ä?Û«jw5ëa¶Úÿ0zwn­©Üzw­"wè®f­??Ï¢X?È8¬rV¢?êá¶Úÿ
0zwn­©Üzw­ý?yƦ¥+?±ÊâmïÔ?Ë?±Êâmèm¶?ÿÃ?Û«jw?ë®'^q©©þZ ¢v¬¥?xº'?©ÝF'^I§Þ