[RC] What To See in Atlanta? (SETC '04) - Linda B. Merims

I'm going to the Southeast Equestrian Trails Conference
in Atlanta, July 28-31.

What horsey things are there in Atlanta that I shouldn't
miss?

Specifically:

 - Great tack shops (special interest in saddleseat or trail,
   but I'll go for any discipline);

 - Trailer dealers with exceptional inventories, new or used;

 - Saddle or tack maker/repairers, any discipline, particularly
   those with an interest in the history of tack;

 - Morgan or Arab endurance horse breeding farms;

 - Any antique dealers who specialize in horse-related
   antiques?

I'm also interested in restaurant suggestions.  Great
steak, great Indian, great Italian risotto, truly great
anything.

Linda B. Merims
Norris, TN
USA

Ralph Waldo Emerson visiting his friend James Thoreau, the
philosopher who penned "On Civil Disobedience," while he was
imprisoned in the Concord, Massachusetts hokey for refusing to
pay his taxes because the US government was engaged in the
Mexican-American war):

Emerson:   "Thoreau, what are you doing in there?"

Thoreau:  "Emerson, what are you doing out there?"

Me to All of You:  Hope to see you there.

Rewritten:  If you aren't there, what hope do we have?