Re: [RC] To Limit or not to limit the number of rides - SandyDSA

In a message dated 7/15/2004 2:15:49 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
To limit the number of rides that a rider can attend in a
specified time limit to ME is just not the answer.  You will
have people out there who will still run them to death...if they
are that kind of person.
YIKES! Like I said, we don't need MORE rules - we just need to both BE accountable and hol OTHERS accountable for the ones we have, in both spirit and letter.