[RC] feeding pregnant mares - Elkenchild

Hello all!  I need some advice. My mare and I are having our first foal, I'm so excited, but also a newbie to foaling. What should or shouldn't I feed her as she progresses through pregnancy? She's only 18 days into it right now. Are there things known to abort fetuses? Are their pregnant mare deficencies? I've got her on ABC Reg's cutom mix, alfalfa/grass hay, selenium (we're in the NW) and msm, and corn oil. Thanks!

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)