Re: [RC] florida tevis riders - RUNAWAYWOM

Anyway, a little early, we are rootin' for you here in Florida!? Go show em' that we Florida riders can indeed do hills and mountains and rocks by training in the sand!

Thanks for the support, it helps to know there are a lot of people in the South East pulling for Becky and I, and of course our wonderful horses. Trained in the Greenway last night till almost midnight. Horse feels great and is as fit as  ever. I have to go over Cougar rock as my vet Julia Simonson wants a copy of the picture, and she has been such great help to me and my 3 horses. Cleaning the trailer today and packing the blender to celebrate, thinking positive.
Roxanne and Shar-Po