Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis - headlamps??? - MtnRondi

In a message dated 7/10/2004 10:40:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, trails@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Their were cries to turnout the light with all of the usually threats

Isn't that the truth!  I was on my way to the quarry vet check (Hwy. 49) and discreetly turned on my flashlight to see my watch, and I thought I was going to be lynched. I think by that time of night people aren't dealing with a full deck... I know I wasn't 100% sure if I was dreaming the whole thing or if the ride was for real.

Bonnie
So. Calif.