Re: [RC] dissappointed at ride-reply - KeepsakeFarms

Carrie,

Where are you from?  We would love to have you come join us in the SE for some rides!!!  I don't personally (neither do most of my close friends) make it up that far north to do rides (can't afford to- second job or not), but you are welcome to join our "Equitopia" trailer city anytime you see us at a ride.  Normally we can be spotted by the six foot tall blonde (Jennifer Whittaker- my best friend) on the "power pony" and by all the juniors we have with us.  (Also, you always know our group because at least one if not several of our horses end up decorated by the juniors with pink polka dots or something- although this is normally done to Chris Frame's horse- his children- hehe).

Let me know if you will be down our way anytime soon and we will be sure to include you!!!  New riders are always welcome- especially if you want to have fun!

Happy Trails,
Linda and Shennandoah