From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Ericka Nelson
Sent: Fri 7/2/2004 10:08 PM
To: Becky Rohwer; Dixie; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] invocation

 i'm catching up on ride camp, friday, looking forward to three days off from work.  just noticed the request for a rider's prayer....too busy enjoying friday nite at this moment, but give me a moment.....i do believe in the power of Prayer. just ask anyone who's riden w/me.   will get back w/you on this.
ericka