Re: [RC] re Bates Caprillo All Purpose Saddle - Elkenchild

I'm not sure what the relationship between wintec and bates is, but they both use cair, I think. My friend Donna's throughbred has DEVELOPED  a sway back with her wintec dressage saddle (it bridges pretty badly, even with different gullet options), so I don't think it was suit your older mare. If you can, borrow someone's saddle with cair panels and give it a go! I think they're fairly common. Good luck!
Has anyone had experience with this saddle?  And does the CAIR panel help with the bridge issue on slightly dropped backs?

Laura
"Not all who wander are lost." (jrr tolkien)