Re: [RC] Ice Boots - Jim & Drin Becker

"1.  I decided I wasn't totally happy with our ice boots.  We have 2
different brands with inserts that we freeze.  One isn't so bad and has
had other good uses, "

I really like and recommend the Arbee Ice Boots , very easy to use and does a great job cooling the legs . I do not have a refrigerator/freezer but just take a cooler full of ice and it lasts the weekend , I just bought one of those "Extreme" coolers that are supposed to keep ice frozen for at least 5 days so am hoping that will get me through a multi-day ride .
                    Drin Becker
                    Mtn Region