----- Original Message -----
From: Paddi

Carrie has made some good points and I am sure many of us ride campers are feeling bad she was disappointed.
There is alot of good points ride managers and others can pull from this letter.

Think of yourself as an ambassador to the sport. We want new riders to stay.
Hope Carrie gives it another try.
Paddi Sprecher