[RC] Lost Heart monitor at Maplewood Ride - Jutta

I left my hand held heart monitor in the vet check area at the Maplewood West Ride. I thought it was found, but the one that was returned to me is not the right one. Mine has an aluminum handle (V-Max), and the receiver(watch part) is attached.
The one that was returned to me is just the handle part (Polar) I will return it to Lynn Reichert so the rightful owner can claim it.
If you know of anybody who has found my monitor please let me know.
Thanks a bunch, Jutta