Re: [RC] Shedding Dogs - Merryben

Welcome to my world.  My German Shepherd sheds 24 hours a day, 12 months a year.  It has something to do with the fact that he is inside and something to do with long days.  I use a shedding blade and/or comb on him every day at the ranch but it only helps.....The up side is that no one has robbed my house or broken in when I am alone.  mb