Re: [RC] Shedding Dogs - DarkHorseGoddess

>>She is shedding copious amounts of hair, and no amount of brushing, using a doggie shed blade, etc., seems to help.  I’m very tired of vacuuming, and ready to invest in a BIG bottle of Nair.  :o(

Hum...I think it's the shepherd in her, they shed a lot!  Have you thought about getting her clipped by a groomer? Don't know which shed blade you are using, but the pros like to use the Mars Coat King, it really works great, even on horses   http://www.groomersmall.com/coat_kings.htm     Raven