[RC] Digital Photographers @ Tevis - Steve Hallmark

I’ve volunteered to help coordinate digital photographers for this year’s Tevis web cast.  We’re looking for four to five volunteers who would meet the following criteria:

  1. Proficient at digital photography.

  2. Be somewhat computer literate in order to download and caption their photos.

  3. Preferably have access to a PC and phone line to download on Race Day. (Limited access to a phone line or DSL on race day may be available, but you’ll need to have your own laptop)

If you are interested in volunteering for this effort, please contact me privately.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hallmark

treedoc at jps dot net