Re: [RC] RE:"[RC] Is it possible to refuse entry? - Magnumsmom - Maggie Mieske

Excellent idea.  I have mulled this over in my mind for this year...last year I carried the "rules" around for UMECRA and AERC for a month before the ride, realizing I was not as up to snuff as I should be.  It made a difference as I was called on to make a decision that necessitated knowing the rules.  But there are still SO MANY!!!  It might not be so bad if it was just endurance but we offer comp, too.  Any volunteers to do this for me at Wolverine????  :)
Miles of Smiles,
Maggie Mieske
http://arabianquest.com/samaha_arabians.htm
"So many of our dreams seem impossible, then improbable, then inevitable."  Christopher Reeve