[RC] Thank you ALL for helping at Hoosier Daddy - FancyNite

Hello All,

I first want to thank Ken & Edie for putting on the Hoosier Daddy ride!  Thanks
also to all there helpers!  The ride, the trails, even the weather was awesome!

I want to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped look for the MISSING
HORSE!  Yes, a rider’s worst nightmare came true for my mother (Julie Powell)
this weekend, when at the start of the ride (not even a mile out of camp) her
horse decided to have a BIG DUMB A@$ moment!  Long story short, she came off
and Dodger (living up to his name) decided to see the sights on his own.  Mom
is pretty stoved up and has some WICKED bruises, her pride is still a little
sore too, but other wise she is ok.  At about noon, mom took another pain pill
and decided to go look for her horse herself, praying all the while!  Low in
behold, about 2:30, I glanced over to see the best sight I had seen all day!
MOM RIDING HER HORSE BACK TO CAMP.  I whooped and hollered and then balled like
a baby and ran to meet her!  It was a happy home coming!  She tracked him for 2
1/2 hours!  Thankfully he is ok, cuts, bruises and scrapes.  1 bad booboo that
required a few staples, but otherwise ok!

I have kidnapped mom and Dodger and they are resting comfortably "Still stuck
in Hoosierville"!!!!

Thank you to all who helped out this weekend.  I can never thank you enough!
Just another proven point that endurance riders are a family and stick together!

Sincerely,
Jinnifer Plummer
bujǫ''vڝǍzm۫jwH+bs'2+zm
۫jwF'^qJr{'rzmvڝǧzלjj()F'^.jwQגi