Subject: Re: [RC] re: Loco Weed - Deblyons54

Any other ideas for getting ready of noxious/poisenous weeds? We have 8 acres and I think we have every type known to the pacific northwest. We have a slew so it's not that easy to spray, can't plow it, etc. and it's a pain to slog through. We would love to be more "organically" minded. I was thinking a small goat herd. There was an article in the last Equus about noxious weeds that are toxic to horses. Most books and web sites have pictures of the plants in bloom, does any one know of a good site that shows close up of the leaves? Thanks