[RC] FW: - Epilogue response - Darolyn Butler-Dial

Title: Message
-----Original Message-----
From: David Fant [mailto:dfant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:24 AM
To: TADRA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TADRA] Unicorn Hunt - Epilogue

Tonight I will update the website with a synopsis of the weekend. The short version is that between 10AM and 1PM on the day of the ride we had more rain than we had had in two weeks. It had been going around us and Friday we were not so lucky.

I'd like to say up front that the attitude of the riders for a very difficult two days was with almost no exceptions a really welcome thing that we were able to rely on to help us do what we could to salvage the ride. I would like to express the gratitude of myself and my family (several of who worked hard as ride staff) and our friends who worked as ride staff. Without the supportive attitudes of our riders a challenging event could have been very miserable indeed.

Thanks again,

David Fant
Possum Walk Farms
p.s. Would one of you with a Ride Camp account pass this on for us?