[RC] Trailer Rental - Stacy Sadar

Anyone know where I might be able to rent a 2-horse BP for a couple of months?  I'm waiting for the 3-horse GN trailer I ordered and it won't be ready for a couple of months.  Spread the word to those who have one sitting that's not being used that might be interested in renting to me.   OR if you know of anywhere...let me know.  I'm located in Northern Ohio.  I google searched but I'm coming up with nothing...Any ideas?

Thanks,
Stacy

Do you Yahoo!?